Our client is seeking a Strategic Account Manager near the Northeast!
Our client is an emerging biotech company with a focus on cell-free synthesis and amplification of large DNA molecules. They are rapidly expanding their company through the development and commercialization of these products. Our clients’ products will revolutionize the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, food, and agricultural industries through breakthrough DNA fragments that can replace conventional E. coli cloning.
- Sell gene synthesis product and service them in the assigned geography
- Generate sales leads, opportunities, and create awareness for products
- Develop relationships with senior managers, VP, as well as important opinion leaders within customer accounts
- Facilitate, negotiate, and close significant deals that line up with the company’s business development
- Manage dealer performance
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintain positive customer relations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific field
- 5+ years of experience with selling life science reagents and solutions
- Experience with a custom or made to order business
- Must be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of synthetic biology applications by utilizing synthetic genes, pathways, as well as any other organisms, as necessary