Our client is seeking a Study Director for Translational Nuclear Imaging near Kalamazoo, MI!
Our client is a CRO that uses the latest technology to provide chemistry, biology, and pharmacology services that support clients from the earliest stages of hit identification all the way through to IND. They hold an excellent employee retention rate and offer competitive salaries and bonus structures. This position allows for upward mobility in the future, provides regular training, and promotes a teamwork-driven environment.
- Facilitate and conduct non-clinical investigations
- Apply concentration on internal and external communications, scientific expertise, and regulatory compliance
- Maintain business development with a focus on customer service
- Must have general knowledge of regulatory guidelines and contemporary scientific practices
- Communicate effectively with clients and scientific expertise, while also developing and maintain a viable client base
- Partake in the design of Pharmacokinetic studies
- Must have a PhD with a dissertation focus on image analysis, radioisotopes, PET, SPEC, transitional nuclear imaging, or a related topic with 0-4 years relevant work experience
- Applicants can also have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field with 3 or more years of experience as a Study Director
- Proficiency or Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite