Our client is seeking a Remote CMC Junior Data Analyst!
Our client is a life science company seeking a skilled and experienced Junior Data Analyst . The ideal candidate will have experience in the scientific realm with a strong analytical background in assays related to large molecule release and, preferably, experience with pre-filled syringe testing.
- Perform data transcriptions, method qualification, method trending, and light analysis on data received from external testing facilities
- Collect, validate, and integrate relevant data from external facilities into the company system
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency through data cleansing and normalization processes
- Perform data analysis to uncover insights and trends
- Monitor data quality
- Identify and resolve data discrepancies and anomalies
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of data sources, processes, and findings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience in large molecule release such as protein concentrations, SE-HPLC, sterility, and endotoxin
- Experience with pre-filled syringe testing
- Experience with light analysis on CDMO provided data
- CMC experience preferred